Tabloid editors not required to reveal Tom Cruise story sources
- Photo: In Touch/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex USA2 of 9
- Photo: Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: ACN/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: © Hitoshi Yamada / interTOPICS/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Editors of the magazines at the center of Tom Cruise's latest libel battle will not have to reveal the identity of the anonymous sources quoted in stories suggesting the movie star is a bad father.
The "Mission: Impossible" actor is suing In Touch and Life & Style magazines for $50 million after bosses published cover articles that led readers to believe Cruise had abandoned his daughter Suri following his divorce from Katie Holmes last year.
RELATED: Stars who are aging in reverse
Cruise's legal team, led by longtime attorney Bert Fields, wanted Bauer Publishing executives to give up their anonymous insiders, but Judge Jacqueline Chooljian refused to grant the request during a hearing in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
However, Judge Chooljian did order Bauer bosses to enter their so-called sources into the record, so no "surprise" witnesses could be brought forward at trial.
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTux by Armani
From Crowd Ignite