- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Empics/Promotional2 of 8
- Photo: Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Mandatory Credit: Michael Wright/WENN.com/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
By Kat Giantis
How quickly the tabloid tide turns when you play tonsil hockey at the most-watched TV event ever. Thanks to their Super Bowl spit-swap, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie grace the cover of only a single mag this week ("A Baby to Save Their Love," cries Life & Style).
What's more, now that they've filed suit against a British tab for wrongly proclaiming their relationship kaput, reports from across the pond have turned relatively positive, if still suspect.
RELATED: See more pics of Angelina
She allegedly plunked down close to $20,000 to buy the peace- and longevity-symbolizing tree from a nursery near the family's $70 million French chateau. Word is, the mega-famous flames intend to plant it at the estate.
A dubious tale, sure, but a nice one, nonetheless.
Meanwhile, as we keep our fingers crossed that Pitt will give Jolie the gift of a clean, close shave for V-Day, he got his shop on at a Malibu, Calif., toy store on Tuesday, presumably for kids Maddox, 8, Pax, 6, Zahara, 5, Shiloh, 3, and 18-month-old twins Vivienne and Knox.
RELATED: See more pics of Brad
As he exited, the bewhiskered A-lister reportedly made light of the breakup frenzy, clutching onto the arm of a male pal and announcing, "We're back together" before rebuffing him and declaring, "Now we're broken up!"
Funny, or not, depending on whether you believe E! News, which is convinced emotions are still strained inside Casa Jolie-Pitt.
"She has been very moody," maintains a source, with another adding that the vibe is always a toss-up.
"Are you walking into happy household or tension-filled household?" remarks the snitch. "You just never know."
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite