Tara Reid: My Partying Past Wasn't That Bad
- Photo: PMK/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: PMK/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Snapper/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: @TaraReid/Twitter4 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Paul Redmond/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos/Pacific Coast News7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Mark R Milan/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: YFrog/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Life & Style/.11 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Kat Go/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Tara Reid doesn't have the cleanest reputation in Hollywood, but now that she is a bit older, she can revisit her hard-partying ways with a clearer mind.
"It was my fault, I did it ... [but] it wasn't that bad what I did," Reid, 36, said during her interview on "Access Hollywood" Friday. "At the end of the day, I really [just] had fun. I wasn't doing crimes. I wasn't getting in trouble like that."
Reid caught her big break when her movie "American Pie" hit theaters in 1999. That same year, she told Rolling Stone, "When I go out to drink, I really drink. I black out sometimes. I don't know how I manage my life when I black out, but I still function and just keep going."
That kind of statement and the constant stream of paparazzi-captured photos of the bleary-eyed star leaving clubs late night landed her at Promises Treatment Center in December 2008.
On March 7, Reid showed up at the "American Reunion" premiere looking like a totally glammed-up and gorgeous version of herself -- a look that fans haven't seen much of in the past years.
Still, the actress insists that she's not totally reformed just yet.
"I like to have a good time, who doesn't? I just learned to be more discreet," she explained. "Who you keep around and what you do is very important."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite