Tara Reid: My Partying Past Wasn't That Bad
- Photo: PMK/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: PMK/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Snapper/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: @TaraReid/Twitter4 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Paul Redmond/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos/Pacific Coast News7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Mark R Milan/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: YFrog/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Life & Style/.11 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Kat Go/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
Tara Reid doesn't have the cleanest reputation in Hollywood, but now that she is a bit older, she can revisit her hard-partying ways with a clearer mind.
"It was my fault, I did it ... [but] it wasn't that bad what I did," Reid, 36, said during her interview on "Access Hollywood" Friday. "At the end of the day, I really [just] had fun. I wasn't doing crimes. I wasn't getting in trouble like that."
Reid caught her big break when her movie "American Pie" hit theaters in 1999. That same year, she told Rolling Stone, "When I go out to drink, I really drink. I black out sometimes. I don't know how I manage my life when I black out, but I still function and just keep going."
That kind of statement and the constant stream of paparazzi-captured photos of the bleary-eyed star leaving clubs late night landed her at Promises Treatment Center in December 2008.
On March 7, Reid showed up at the "American Reunion" premiere looking like a totally glammed-up and gorgeous version of herself -- a look that fans haven't seen much of in the past years.
Still, the actress insists that she's not totally reformed just yet.
"I like to have a good time, who doesn't? I just learned to be more discreet," she explained. "Who you keep around and what you do is very important."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTux by Armani
From Crowd Ignite