Tara Reid: My Partying Past Wasn't That Bad
- Photo: PMK/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: PMK/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Snapper/Bauer-Griffin3 of 16
- Photo: @TaraReid/Twitter4 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Paul Redmond/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos/Pacific Coast News7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Mark R Milan/Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: YFrog/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Life & Style/.11 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Kat Go/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Tara Reid doesn't have the cleanest reputation in Hollywood, but now that she is a bit older, she can revisit her hard-partying ways with a clearer mind.
"It was my fault, I did it ... [but] it wasn't that bad what I did," Reid, 36, said during her interview on "Access Hollywood" Friday. "At the end of the day, I really [just] had fun. I wasn't doing crimes. I wasn't getting in trouble like that."
Reid caught her big break when her movie "American Pie" hit theaters in 1999. That same year, she told Rolling Stone, "When I go out to drink, I really drink. I black out sometimes. I don't know how I manage my life when I black out, but I still function and just keep going."
That kind of statement and the constant stream of paparazzi-captured photos of the bleary-eyed star leaving clubs late night landed her at Promises Treatment Center in December 2008.
On March 7, Reid showed up at the "American Reunion" premiere looking like a totally glammed-up and gorgeous version of herself -- a look that fans haven't seen much of in the past years.
Still, the actress insists that she's not totally reformed just yet.
"I like to have a good time, who doesn't? I just learned to be more discreet," she explained. "Who you keep around and what you do is very important."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "That '70s Show" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite