Tara Reid: My Wedding Wasn't Real
- Photo: Life & Style/.1 of 16
- Photo: YFrog/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Mark R Milan/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Kat Go/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Perez Hilton Starring in 'Gay Dads of New York' Reality ShowMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 11:03:52 AM
- Eddie Izzard Inks Talent Deal With NBC EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:45:09 AM
- Conan O'Brien Unlocks the Secret of the Kardashians' Krazy Christmas Card (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:39:07 AM
- Nigella Lawson Admits to Cocaine Use in UK CourtMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:37:57 AM
- 'Her' Named Year's Best by National Board of ReviewMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 10:15:57 AM
- Perez Hilton Starring in 'Gay Dads of New York' Reality Show
Tara Reid can't be trusted!
RELATED: Check out the video of Tara on TMZ
"American Pie" actress Tara Reid admitted to TMZ photographers on Monday at LAX airport that her recent marriage was never real.
In August, Reid had a quickie wedding to Bulgarian financier Zack Kehayov in the Greek Isles. After tweeting about her engagement, hours later Reid tweeted a picture of her all-white wedding on the island of Santorini, saying, "Just got married in Greece I love being a wife!"
Since August, Reid, 35, frequently tweeted messages of love and posted pictures of her relationship, always referring to Kehayov as her "husband".
But when paparazzi caught up with the actress after her flight yesterday and asked if she and her husband could win "The Newlywed Game," an exhausted-looking Reid said they "were never really married" because they never legalized their union in the United States.
The so-called wedding has fueled confusion ever since Reid's initial announcement. Right before her supposed wedding to Kehayov, Reid's reps stated that she married Danish businessman Michael Lillelund, who denied the wedding, insisting he hadn't spoken to Reid in months. Reid had two other previous engagements, one with Internet entrepreneur Michael Axtmann and TV personality Carson Daly.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
See the first photos of Mario Lopez's newborn son, Dominic Lopez, on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPop Princess
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite