Tara Reid: My Wedding Wasn't Real
- Photo: Life & Style/.1 of 16
- Photo: YFrog/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Mark R Milan/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Kat Go/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Tara Reid can't be trusted!
RELATED: Check out the video of Tara on TMZ
"American Pie" actress Tara Reid admitted to TMZ photographers on Monday at LAX airport that her recent marriage was never real.
In August, Reid had a quickie wedding to Bulgarian financier Zack Kehayov in the Greek Isles. After tweeting about her engagement, hours later Reid tweeted a picture of her all-white wedding on the island of Santorini, saying, "Just got married in Greece I love being a wife!"
Since August, Reid, 35, frequently tweeted messages of love and posted pictures of her relationship, always referring to Kehayov as her "husband".
But when paparazzi caught up with the actress after her flight yesterday and asked if she and her husband could win "The Newlywed Game," an exhausted-looking Reid said they "were never really married" because they never legalized their union in the United States.
The so-called wedding has fueled confusion ever since Reid's initial announcement. Right before her supposed wedding to Kehayov, Reid's reps stated that she married Danish businessman Michael Lillelund, who denied the wedding, insisting he hadn't spoken to Reid in months. Reid had two other previous engagements, one with Internet entrepreneur Michael Axtmann and TV personality Carson Daly.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite