Tara Reid: My Wedding Wasn't Real
- Photo: Life & Style/.1 of 16
- Photo: YFrog/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Mark R Milan/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos/Pacific Coast News5 of 16
- Photo: WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Kat Go/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Tara Reid can't be trusted!
RELATED: Check out the video of Tara on TMZ
"American Pie" actress Tara Reid admitted to TMZ photographers on Monday at LAX airport that her recent marriage was never real.
In August, Reid had a quickie wedding to Bulgarian financier Zack Kehayov in the Greek Isles. After tweeting about her engagement, hours later Reid tweeted a picture of her all-white wedding on the island of Santorini, saying, "Just got married in Greece I love being a wife!"
Since August, Reid, 35, frequently tweeted messages of love and posted pictures of her relationship, always referring to Kehayov as her "husband".
But when paparazzi caught up with the actress after her flight yesterday and asked if she and her husband could win "The Newlywed Game," an exhausted-looking Reid said they "were never really married" because they never legalized their union in the United States.
The so-called wedding has fueled confusion ever since Reid's initial announcement. Right before her supposed wedding to Kehayov, Reid's reps stated that she married Danish businessman Michael Lillelund, who denied the wedding, insisting he hadn't spoken to Reid in months. Reid had two other previous engagements, one with Internet entrepreneur Michael Axtmann and TV personality Carson Daly.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'The Bachelor'
From Crowd Ignite