Taye Diggs: New Baby Is a "Joy"
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP1 of 6
- Photo: AP2 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 3:03:43 PM
- Bill Hader on 'SNL': Wacky, Tacky Wedding Farewell (Video) MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:55:41 PM
- The Weinstein Company Checks Into 'Suite Francaise' With Michelle WilliamsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:53:24 PM
- Wrekin Hill Acquires U.S. Rights to John Malkovich Movie 'Siberian Education'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:34:32 PM
- 'Senna' Director Asif Kapadia to Direct Love Story 'Ali and Nino&aposMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:11:10 PM
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'
Taye Diggs can't get enough of his 2-week-old son Walker.
"I just love coming home," the Private Practice star, 38, told Usmagazine.com Monday at the American Cancer Society's "Blow Out Cancer" event in Beverly Hills. "I said before - it's like a great prize waiting at home."
Walker — the first child for Diggs and wife of six years, Idina Menzel — "is a joy that can’t be explained," the actor told Us.
"I love his smile," he added. "He’s always smiling."
In March, Usmagazine.com broke the news that the couple — who met on the 1996 Broadway production of Rent — were expecting.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite