Taye Diggs: New Baby Is a "Joy"
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP1 of 6
- Photo: AP2 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Taye Diggs can't get enough of his 2-week-old son Walker.
"I just love coming home," the Private Practice star, 38, told Usmagazine.com Monday at the American Cancer Society's "Blow Out Cancer" event in Beverly Hills. "I said before - it's like a great prize waiting at home."
Walker — the first child for Diggs and wife of six years, Idina Menzel — "is a joy that can’t be explained," the actor told Us.
"I love his smile," he added. "He’s always smiling."
In March, Usmagazine.com broke the news that the couple — who met on the 1996 Broadway production of Rent — were expecting.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite