Taylor Lautner Addresses Kristen Stewart's Affair With Rupert Sanders
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/Wonderwall2 of 22
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 22
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 22
- Photo: Martin Harris/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.5 of 22
- Photo: Vasquez/Fame Flynet6 of 22
- Photo: GADE/GSI7 of 22
- Photo: B. Cool/Splash News8 of 22
- Photo: Splash News9 of 22
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN10 of 22
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP11 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com12 of 22
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News13 of 22
- Photo: DZILLA/Bauer-Griffin14 of 22
- Photo: Splash News15 of 22
- Photo: WENN16 of 22
- Photo: NBC/Promotional17 of 22
- Photo: WENN18 of 22
- Photo: WENN19 of 22
- Photo: WENN20 of 22
- Photo: WENN21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
The "Twilight" cast has said little about Kristen Stewart's affair with married filmmaker Rupert Sanders -- until now.
In the December issue of Cosmopolitan, Stewart's co-star and close pal, Taylor Lautner, 20, is asked to share his thoughts on infidelity. "To be honest, I've never been involved in any of those situations, so I don't know [if trust can be regained]," he says diplomatically. "It would be just a guess and a shot in the dark, and I don't want to give that if I haven't even been there myself."
Lautner adds, "Kristen is fantastic at everything she does. I'm always proud of her."
With fellow "Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson, 26, recently deciding to give his longtime love Stewart, 22, another shot, Lautner says he "absolutely" believes it's possible to reconnect with an ex. "It depends on how long you were with that person. If it was a long, serious relationship, I think it's quite easy to rekindle. I guess it depends on what damage has been done. There's no ex out there who I'm not friends with today, and I'm extremely thankful for that."
Lautner has been single since splitting with his "Abduction" co-star Lily Collins in September 2011. His previous girlfriends include Los Angeles Clippers cheerleader Sara Hicks, country music star Taylor Swift and former "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress Selena Gomez.
"Honesty and loyalty are key," he says of being in a relationship. "If two people can be honest with each other about everything, that's probably the biggest key to success. I like to think of myself as very loyal, and I love everyone I surround myself with, whether they're friends or girlfriends or whatever. I love people."
Even so, Lautner winces at the idea of being set up on a blind date. "I get nervous before everything: dates, filming, awards shows," he tells Cosmopolitan. "It's too awkward for me. I would have to trust the friend who was setting me up, and they would have to highly recommend the girl. I'm picky. Maybe one day."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite