Taylor Lautner, girlfriend Marie Avgeropoulos go public and hold hands
- Photo: Alo Ceballos/FilmMagic/GettyImages.com1 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: Summit Entertainment/Promotional5 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: POER/GSI9 of 13
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for AugustMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:13:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for August
Taylor Lautner has a new leading lady in his life. The 21-year-old "Twilight" hunk went public with his rumored new girlfriend, Marie Avgeropoulos, in New York on Monday.
The "Tracers" co-stars were photographed holding hands while going for a walk together in SoHo. Lautner kept a low profile in a baseball cap, but gave a glimpse of his muscles in a tight blue T-shirt and jeans. Avgeropoulos, 27, shows some leg in tiny denim shorts and a baseball style T-shirt. The Greek-Canadian actress stayed comfortable in flat sandals while wearing an ankle brace on her right foot.
The couple even stopped to snap an adorable selfie together on the street. Lautner and Avgeropoulos' upcoming action flick, "Tracers," tells the story about New York bike messenger Cam (Lautner) who is wanted by the mafia. After meeting Nikki (Avgeropolous), he escapes into her world of Parkour, which is a holistic training discipline developed by military obstacle course training.
Last week, the twosome were spotted enjoying dinner together at NYC's Izakaya Ten restaurant on July 24. An eyewitness told Us Weekly that the couple dined at a table in the back with four other friends. "They held hands during the meal and were very affectionate, laughing and having a good time," the insider said. "They were very cute together."
Lautner has previously dated Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift and Los Angeles Clippers cheerleader (and his former high school sweetheart) Sara Hicks. His last romance was with "Abduction" co-star Lily Collins, but the couple called it quits in September 2011, just one week before the film's premiere.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite