Taylor Lautner, girlfriend Marie Avgeropoulos go public and hold hands
- Photo: Alo Ceballos/FilmMagic/GettyImages.com1 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: Summit Entertainment/Promotional5 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: POER/GSI9 of 13
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN11 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at EmmysMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex,' 'Ray Donovan' Renewed by ShowtimeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015 Is Looking for New HomeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:20:00 AM
- George Takei's Husband and Career Architect Finally Gets His Time to ShineMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:04:00 AM
- 'If I Stay' Feels Like 'Fault in Our Stars' Lite and Should WinMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at Emmys
Taylor Lautner has a new leading lady in his life. The 21-year-old "Twilight" hunk went public with his rumored new girlfriend, Marie Avgeropoulos, in New York on Monday.
The "Tracers" co-stars were photographed holding hands while going for a walk together in SoHo. Lautner kept a low profile in a baseball cap, but gave a glimpse of his muscles in a tight blue T-shirt and jeans. Avgeropoulos, 27, shows some leg in tiny denim shorts and a baseball style T-shirt. The Greek-Canadian actress stayed comfortable in flat sandals while wearing an ankle brace on her right foot.
The couple even stopped to snap an adorable selfie together on the street. Lautner and Avgeropoulos' upcoming action flick, "Tracers," tells the story about New York bike messenger Cam (Lautner) who is wanted by the mafia. After meeting Nikki (Avgeropolous), he escapes into her world of Parkour, which is a holistic training discipline developed by military obstacle course training.
Last week, the twosome were spotted enjoying dinner together at NYC's Izakaya Ten restaurant on July 24. An eyewitness told Us Weekly that the couple dined at a table in the back with four other friends. "They held hands during the meal and were very affectionate, laughing and having a good time," the insider said. "They were very cute together."
Lautner has previously dated Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift and Los Angeles Clippers cheerleader (and his former high school sweetheart) Sara Hicks. His last romance was with "Abduction" co-star Lily Collins, but the couple called it quits in September 2011, just one week before the film's premiere.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrettiest Ladies
From Crowd Ignite