Taylor Lautner: "I feel like I have lived as Jacob"
- Photo: Mark Seliger/Rolling Stone1 of 6
- Photo: Mark Seliger/Rolling Stone2 of 6
- Photo: Mark Seliger/Rolling Stone3 of 6
- Photo: Mark Seliger/Rolling Stone4 of 6
- Photo: Mark Seliger/Rolling Stone5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are LeakedMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Why Is Hope Solo Allowed to Play Soccer Despite Domestic Abuse Charges?MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:19:00 AM
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best TMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM
- TLC's 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff's Wedding FiMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 6:17:00 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are Leaked
By Michelle Lanz
In the first "Twilight" film, Taylor Lautner's Jacob character was just a skinny kid in a bad wig. But the 17-year-old returns in the sequel "New Moon" as a buff, swoon-worthy heartthrob who has Twi-hards asking, "Edward who?"
Now a bona fide star, Taylor graces the December issue of Rolling Stone and opens up about playing Jacob, what's going on between him and Taylor Swift and what he was like in high school.
On how "Twilight" has changed his life:
"This could have happened to anybody who played Jacob. I was just lucky enough to be the one that has the opportunity. I'm so grateful. It's 'Twilight.' It's not me personally."
On his high school experience:
"I definitely hope I was never the bully. I was never extremely confident. Because I was acting, when I was in school there was a little bullying going on. Not physical bullying, but people making fun of what I do...I just had to tell myself I can't let this get to me. This is what I love to do. And I'm going to continue doing it."
On not being promiscuous:
Yeah, I would need to know the person. I'm really big about, like, commitment. Loyalty is a major thing for me."
On whether he and Taylor Swift dated:
"We got along great. We instantly clicked. And she's ... she's an amazing girl. Aside from being beautiful, she's extremely funny, charismatic and fun to be around, so we definitely got along. We're close."
RELATED: See more pics of Taylor Lautner
On whether he's tried cocaine:
"A line of cocaine?! No. I've never done any drug."
On his "Twilight" character Jacob's frustration with Bella (played by Kristen Stewart):
"If I was Jacob, and I feel like I have lived as him, it gets so annoying. Because she's in the car with you one moment, about ready to kiss you and then leaves with Edward. And then she's back with you, you know?"
RELATED VIDEO: See zealous fans pack the 'New Moon' premiere
On the next chapter of the "Twilight" series:
"'Eclipse' was actually my favorite of the series. It's the height of the love triangle. I think it's going to be good. That tent scene is the biggest thing possible. She's cold and I'm hot so [since vampires are cold], are you going to let me crawl in the sleeping bag with her, or are you just going to let her die?"
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite