Taylor Lautner: I Had Instant "Chemistry" with Girlfriend Lily Collins
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG4 of 16
- Photo: DENIS POROY/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Rob Griffith/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: MercedesBenz.com/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: FunnyOrDie.com/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
When you know, you know!
Taylor Lautner and girlfriend Lily Collins knew right away they'd hit it off. "You can feel some sort of chemistry or a connection when you are reading a script with someone for the first time. And that was totally the case with Lily," he told Seventeen magazine's October issue.
The actor, 19, also opened up about his five-year-plan. "I guess winning an Oscar is the ultimate dream," he said. "A lot of amazing actors go their whole career without even being nominated. So that would definitely be a goal to reach. It's a difficult one, but I'm aiming for it!"
When the "Twilight" hunk had to decide whether his "Abduction" costar and real-life love Collins would make a better "Snow White" than his "Breaking Dawn" costar Kristen Stewart, he answered diplomatically. (Stewart, 21, will star in Universal's "Snow White and the Huntsman," while Collins, 22 will play the lead in an as of yet untitled version of the fairy tale.)
"Kristen's going to be cool and edgy and dark," he told reporters last month at the VMAs, as excerpted by the Hollywood Reporter. "It's gonna be something new for her, and I think that's really exciting... [But] Lily's gonna be great too. And a completely different feel."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite