Taylor Lautner: I Had Instant "Chemistry" with Girlfriend Lily Collins
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG4 of 16
- Photo: DENIS POROY/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Rob Griffith/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: MercedesBenz.com/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: FunnyOrDie.com/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After StandinMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Jack O'Connell Thriller '71' Acquired by Roadside Attractions, Black LabeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Extant Exclusive: Louis Gossett Jr. to Play Halle Berry's FatherMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- 'Believe' Review: a Good Girl in Need of Darth VaderMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:18:00 PM
- 12 Years a Slave Screenwriter "Regrets" Not Thanking Director Amid FeudMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:17:00 PM
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After Standin
When you know, you know!
Taylor Lautner and girlfriend Lily Collins knew right away they'd hit it off. "You can feel some sort of chemistry or a connection when you are reading a script with someone for the first time. And that was totally the case with Lily," he told Seventeen magazine's October issue.
The actor, 19, also opened up about his five-year-plan. "I guess winning an Oscar is the ultimate dream," he said. "A lot of amazing actors go their whole career without even being nominated. So that would definitely be a goal to reach. It's a difficult one, but I'm aiming for it!"
When the "Twilight" hunk had to decide whether his "Abduction" costar and real-life love Collins would make a better "Snow White" than his "Breaking Dawn" costar Kristen Stewart, he answered diplomatically. (Stewart, 21, will star in Universal's "Snow White and the Huntsman," while Collins, 22 will play the lead in an as of yet untitled version of the fairy tale.)
"Kristen's going to be cool and edgy and dark," he told reporters last month at the VMAs, as excerpted by the Hollywood Reporter. "It's gonna be something new for her, and I think that's really exciting... [But] Lily's gonna be great too. And a completely different feel."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite