Taylor Lautner: I Had Instant "Chemistry" with Girlfriend Lily Collins
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG4 of 16
- Photo: DENIS POROY/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Rob Griffith/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: MercedesBenz.com/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com11 of 16
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: FunnyOrDie.com/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:02:00 PM
- A&E Sets Premiere Date for Longmire Season 3MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:40:00 PM
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road TripMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco Chops Off Her HairMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:18:00 PM
- NBC's Comedy Playground Slammed With Trademark Infringement, Unfair Competition SuitMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4
When you know, you know!
Taylor Lautner and girlfriend Lily Collins knew right away they'd hit it off. "You can feel some sort of chemistry or a connection when you are reading a script with someone for the first time. And that was totally the case with Lily," he told Seventeen magazine's October issue.
The actor, 19, also opened up about his five-year-plan. "I guess winning an Oscar is the ultimate dream," he said. "A lot of amazing actors go their whole career without even being nominated. So that would definitely be a goal to reach. It's a difficult one, but I'm aiming for it!"
When the "Twilight" hunk had to decide whether his "Abduction" costar and real-life love Collins would make a better "Snow White" than his "Breaking Dawn" costar Kristen Stewart, he answered diplomatically. (Stewart, 21, will star in Universal's "Snow White and the Huntsman," while Collins, 22 will play the lead in an as of yet untitled version of the fairy tale.)
"Kristen's going to be cool and edgy and dark," he told reporters last month at the VMAs, as excerpted by the Hollywood Reporter. "It's gonna be something new for her, and I think that's really exciting... [But] Lily's gonna be great too. And a completely different feel."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Weight Loss
From Crowd Ignite