Taylor Lautner: 'I'm Straight'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 11
- Photo: WENN2 of 11
- Photo: JD3/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin5 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com8 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:46:00 AM
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then SMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headsetMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:44:54 AM
- U2 guitarist's plan for Malibu development gets OKMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:20:47 AM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &
Taylor Lautner is looking for she-wolves -- not wolves -- thank you very much.
Although the "Twilight" hunk, 19, has dated such women as Abduction costar Lily Collins, singer Taylor Swift and high school sweetheart Sara Hicks, he has often (like many actors) been the subject of gay rumors.
But Lautner clears up that confusion in a new interview in the November issue of GQ Australia. Back in June, Lautner dined at Bottega Louie in downtown L.A. with acclaimed director Gus Van Sant and Oscar-winning screenwriter Dustin Lance Black, both of whom happen to be gay.
GQ Australia's Mickey Rapkin asked about the night out -- and, oddly, whether Black, 37, or Van Sant, 59, hit on him.
"No, definitely not," Lautner replied. "I think they know I'm straight. But they're great guys. They're a lot of fun."
Last month, Us Weekly broke news that Lautner and actress Collins, 22, ended their romance shortly before Abduction's red carpet premiere. He and singer Swift, 21, dated for three months in late 2009.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite