Taylor Lautner: 'I'm Straight'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 11
- Photo: WENN2 of 11
- Photo: JD3/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin5 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: Michael Buckner/GettyImages.com8 of 11
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Splash News10 of 11
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Taylor Lautner is looking for she-wolves -- not wolves -- thank you very much.
Although the "Twilight" hunk, 19, has dated such women as Abduction costar Lily Collins, singer Taylor Swift and high school sweetheart Sara Hicks, he has often (like many actors) been the subject of gay rumors.
But Lautner clears up that confusion in a new interview in the November issue of GQ Australia. Back in June, Lautner dined at Bottega Louie in downtown L.A. with acclaimed director Gus Van Sant and Oscar-winning screenwriter Dustin Lance Black, both of whom happen to be gay.
GQ Australia's Mickey Rapkin asked about the night out -- and, oddly, whether Black, 37, or Van Sant, 59, hit on him.
"No, definitely not," Lautner replied. "I think they know I'm straight. But they're great guys. They're a lot of fun."
Last month, Us Weekly broke news that Lautner and actress Collins, 22, ended their romance shortly before Abduction's red carpet premiere. He and singer Swift, 21, dated for three months in late 2009.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite