Taylor Lautner Killed Off In Internet Death Hoax
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Michael Murdock/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: WENN7 of 9
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan / Retna Digital/Retna Digital8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Calm down everyone, the world's most beloved teen heartthrob has not joined the great wolfpack in the sky. It appears that Taylor Lautner is just the latest celebrity to be hit with an Internet death hoax.
RELATED: See more pics of Taylor Lautner
"I am almost 100-percent positive this is a hoax," a rep for "Twilight" production company Summit Entertainment told E! News.
You'd think the company responsible for the uber-popular "Twilight" movies would know whether their prize possession was dead or alive, right? Rest assured that Taylor and his abs are alive and well.
RELATED VIDEO: See Taylor talk about "New Moon" craziness
Besides, Taylor is much too busy to kick the bucket. Not only does he have the final two "Twilight" films to finish, Taylor's also got hosting duties at this year's Golden Globes and a role opposite fellow death hoax alum Tom Cruise in the upcoming film "Northern Lights."
Taylor isn't the only notable person to be targeted by a death prank in the past year. He shares the honor of being faux-killed with "Twilight" author Stephanie Meyer, Matt Damon, Miley Cyrus, and, of course, Tom Cruise.
So how did Taylor not really die? Pranksters say the self-proclaimed drug-free actor died of a cocaine overdose.
Guess that beats falling off the cliff, eh Mr. Cruise?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite