Taylor Lautner, Lily Collins Split One Week Before 'Abduction' Premiere
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 15
- Photo: JD3/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: DENIS POROY/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Norman Jean Roy/Vanity Fair8 of 15
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Matt Symons/ James Breeden/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 15
- Photo: Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Kimberley French/Promotional13 of 15
- Photo: Sultana/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Maybe Lily Collins' dad Phil Collins can console her with one of his classic ballads?
The actress, 22, has split with her "Abduction" costar Taylor Lautner, a source confirms to Us Weekly. "It was a clean break that Taylor initiated," the source says, explaining that the split actually occurred one week before the action film's red carpet premiere and after party in L.A. Sept. 15.
"At the 'Abduction' party, it was awkward," the source admits. "They barely said a word to one another."
The duo were steadfastly quiet about their real-life romance, although Lautner told Seventeen magazine that they hit it off immediately.
"You can feel some sort of chemistry or a connection when you are reading a script with someone for the first time," Lautner said. "And that was totally the case with Lily."
Now, says the source, Lautner "wants to be single for a while ... so he can properly move on."
Lautner's most famous ex is perhaps Taylor Swift, his "Valentine's Day" costar, whom he dated for three months in late 2009.
Tell Us: Who should Lautner date next?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite