Taylor Lautner, Lily Collins Split One Week Before 'Abduction' Premiere
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 15
- Photo: JD3/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: DENIS POROY/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Norman Jean Roy/Vanity Fair8 of 15
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Matt Symons/ James Breeden/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 15
- Photo: Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Kimberley French/Promotional13 of 15
- Photo: Sultana/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' Pilot
Maybe Lily Collins' dad Phil Collins can console her with one of his classic ballads?
The actress, 22, has split with her "Abduction" costar Taylor Lautner, a source confirms to Us Weekly. "It was a clean break that Taylor initiated," the source says, explaining that the split actually occurred one week before the action film's red carpet premiere and after party in L.A. Sept. 15.
"At the 'Abduction' party, it was awkward," the source admits. "They barely said a word to one another."
The duo were steadfastly quiet about their real-life romance, although Lautner told Seventeen magazine that they hit it off immediately.
"You can feel some sort of chemistry or a connection when you are reading a script with someone for the first time," Lautner said. "And that was totally the case with Lily."
Now, says the source, Lautner "wants to be single for a while ... so he can properly move on."
Lautner's most famous ex is perhaps Taylor Swift, his "Valentine's Day" costar, whom he dated for three months in late 2009.
Tell Us: Who should Lautner date next?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite