Taylor Lautner, Lily Collins Split One Week Before 'Abduction' Premiere
- Photo: Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 15
- Photo: JD3/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: DENIS POROY/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Norman Jean Roy/Vanity Fair8 of 15
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Matt Symons/ James Breeden/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 15
- Photo: Splash News12 of 15
- Photo: Kimberley French/Promotional13 of 15
- Photo: Sultana/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Daily Show': How Congress' Budget Deal is Like the 'Free Willy&MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:06:02 AM
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &apMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:44:10 AM
- Palm Springs Fest Adds Canadian Films, 45 Foreign Oscar ContendersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:11:13 AM
- 'X Factor' Semifinal Borrows From NBC's 'The Voice' (ViMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:31:33 AM
- Hollywood Forced to Invest Heavily in New Technology to Keep Up With DemandMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:01:09 PM
- 'Daily Show': How Congress' Budget Deal is Like the 'Free Willy&
Maybe Lily Collins' dad Phil Collins can console her with one of his classic ballads?
The actress, 22, has split with her "Abduction" costar Taylor Lautner, a source confirms to Us Weekly. "It was a clean break that Taylor initiated," the source says, explaining that the split actually occurred one week before the action film's red carpet premiere and after party in L.A. Sept. 15.
"At the 'Abduction' party, it was awkward," the source admits. "They barely said a word to one another."
The duo were steadfastly quiet about their real-life romance, although Lautner told Seventeen magazine that they hit it off immediately.
"You can feel some sort of chemistry or a connection when you are reading a script with someone for the first time," Lautner said. "And that was totally the case with Lily."
Now, says the source, Lautner "wants to be single for a while ... so he can properly move on."
Lautner's most famous ex is perhaps Taylor Swift, his "Valentine's Day" costar, whom he dated for three months in late 2009.
Tell Us: Who should Lautner date next?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite