Terrence Howard Leaves Angry Death Threat On Voicemail -- Listen To The Audio Here
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 17
- Photo: .5 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: David Goldman/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: NPA/WENN9 of 17
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures10 of 17
- Photo: Gregory Smith/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Terrence Jennings/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: RD / DiMaio/Retna Digital13 of 17
- Photo: Retna Digital14 of 17
- Photo: Retna Digital15 of 17
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Oscar-nominated actor Terrence Howard left a life-threatening message on a stranger's voicemail, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively obtained the shocking audio.
In the message, left early in the morning of August 31, Terrence identifies himself before going off on an angry tirade about the source calling his wife.
"N**ga, you been calling my wife... If you call my wife again I'm going to come to your house and I'm going to cut your f***ing throat," Terrence says in the message.
"Understand that. I'm gonna tell you this one time. You call my wife again, I'm going to kill you."
According to the source, just five days prior, a female friend of his said she got Terrence's phone number from another friend. After a night of drinking with the source, she decided to prank call Terrence and leave a message expressing her undying love.
"Her phone was dead, so she used mine and left about a three-minute voicemail professing her love for him," the source -- who wishes to remain anonymous -- told RadarOnline.com.
"But apparently the call was made to his wife's phone, not his. I'm assuming she got the voicemail of my friend gushing about Terrence and questioned him about it."
On September 7, Terrence again called the source and left another voicemail, but this time to apologize.
"I'm so sorry for calling you and speaking that way," Terrence said. "I thought you were somebody that's been harassing my wife. Please forgive me."
The Hustle & Flow actor's voice is unmistakable in both messages, and RadarOnline.com has confirmed that Terrence made the calls.
"I was shocked when I got another voicemail from him, but it didn't surprise me that he'd probably realized what he did and wanted to try to patch it up," the source said.
Not only did Terrence leave the source a second voicemail, but he sent him a text message as well, also obtained by RadarOnline.com.
"My wife told me that she was receiving obscene text from you and that she was being harassed. Therefore I responded with the protective nature that a husband has for his wife," Terrence wrote.
"Forgive me for the anger, but as you are watching over your girl friend, I too am devoted to my love."
Terrence and his wife, Michelle Ghent, wed in a secret ceremony in 2010 and by February of 2011 she had already filed for divorce, although it appears the couple has reconciled.
RadarOnline.com reached out for comment from Terrence's rep, but has received no response.
When asked if the source had a personal message for Terrence he stated: "All I have to say is, it's hard out here for a pimp."
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite