- Photo: Splash News/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Brian To/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: RW3/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks6 of 9
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York City
Third time's the charm! Thandie Newton is pregnant with her third child, her manager confirms to Us Weekly.
The 40-year-old actress stepped out at the Toronto International Film Festival Sunday, Sept. 8, to promote her film "Half of a Yellow Sun" with no indication of even the slightest baby bump. At the premiere, she wore a tight-fitted black and white dress with her hair pulled back.
"She couldn't be more happy," a source tells Us. "You can barely tell she has a bump and she's been dressing different because of it."
The "Crash" actress and her writer-director husband Ol Parker of 15 years are already parents to two daughters: Ripley, 12, and Nico, 8.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite