- Photo: Splash News/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Brian To/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: RW3/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks6 of 9
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Third time's the charm! Thandie Newton is pregnant with her third child, her manager confirms to Us Weekly.
The 40-year-old actress stepped out at the Toronto International Film Festival Sunday, Sept. 8, to promote her film "Half of a Yellow Sun" with no indication of even the slightest baby bump. At the premiere, she wore a tight-fitted black and white dress with her hair pulled back.
"She couldn't be more happy," a source tells Us. "You can barely tell she has a bump and she's been dressing different because of it."
The "Crash" actress and her writer-director husband Ol Parker of 15 years are already parents to two daughters: Ripley, 12, and Nico, 8.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite