The 12 Hottest Celebrity-Inspired Baby NamesRelated: Listomania, Halle Berry, Jennifer Aniston, Orlando Bloom, Sandra Bullock, Lindsay Lohan, Miranda Kerr
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE1 of 13
By Pamela Redmond Satran
The hottest celebrity-inspired baby names are not necessarily those of the hottest celebrities. Rather, they may be unexpected celebrity baby name choices that capture the public imagination, the nicknames and surnames of celebrities themselves, the names of lesser characters in popular films and television series, and even the names of stars who are otherwise stone cold. To gauge a name's hotness, we compared the number of views it attracted on nameberry.com this January over last year at the same time. Click through for the celebrity-connected names that made the most dramatic leaps in attention (and don't forget to have a look at the gallery's original posting over at The Daily Beast).
Even the biggest "Friends" fan would hesitate to name her baby the overused Jennifer. But Anniston, the nouveau spelling introduced by TV star Chyler Leigh for her daughter? That's hot, up 1500 percent this year over last.
MORE FROM THE DAILY BEAST: See the best celeb baby names of 2010
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite