'The Bachelorette''s Ali Fedotowsky & Roberto Martinez Talk Wedding Plans
"The Bachelorette"'s Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez haven't set a date for their wedding, but in the three months they have been together since they finished filming the season finale and Roberto proposed, they have discussed it.
As ET reported yesterday, the two are open to the possibility of televising their wedding, but for very practical reasons.
"We are definitely open to that idea," Roberto says. "The money we can save from that we can invest in our lives together. It would be cool to share that moment with everybody and have my family experience that with us. I think that is what is important."
"Roberto has a big family," Ali says. "His mom was telling me she was thinking along the line of 700 at the wedding. That could get expensive. It just makes sense that we would take the money and invest it in our future and our potential children's future. We feel that that is what is important and what we should be focusing on."
Ali, who wore a beautiful yellow Alberto Makali gown for the proposal, says she is pretty sure the bridesmaids' dresses will be yellow.
"There will certainly be yellow in the wedding. If not [the dresses], maybe white dresses with a splash of yellow -- a ribbon or something," she says. Then she adds, "I read people say that I was considering certain designers and I have never done that. I have made a couple of comments in the past about a certain comfortable pair of shoes I would like to wear at the wedding. I have thought about that. I definitely want it to be beautiful, simple and elegant. Whatever it is … if we were in paper bags dancing around a bonfire that would be perfect."
And Ali isn't the only one who wants to be involved. Roberto says he is sure he will be, too.
"I think what is important to me, obviously, is that she is there," he says. "Other than that my family. [I will] make sure we've got a little place to dance and have some good music."
Ali says she knew with 100 percent certainty that Roberto was the one on their last date together in the rain in Bora Bora.
"Everything was so perfect," she tells ET. "I didn't want to be with anybody else. At the end of the night, normally, I would be, 'Okay, I need to stop focusing on this guy and I need to start focusing on the next guy.' I wanted to focus on Chris L., but I couldn't focus on Chris. I just wanted to spend more time with Roberto. That is when I knew for sure. But in retrospect, looking back to the first night, that feeling I had when I first saw him was like nothing I've ever experienced. I think I fell in love at first sight."
As for the unsuccessful track record of past "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" couples, both Ali and Roberto say they don't want to be put in the same category.
"We are both simple," Ali says. "We appreciate the simple things in life. We don't want the helicopters and the crazy lavishness of all the dates. We just want to hold hands walking down the street. In terms of failed relationships, we realize that there have been a few, but we don't consider ourselves a 'Bachelor' couple. We are, but we don't lump us into a category. We are just a couple in love."
Check back with ETonline.com tomorrow when we will hear from Chris L. on how he is doing and if he is interested in putting his heart on the line one more time as the next "Bachelor."
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite