'The Bachelorette''s Kasey Kahl: The Tattoo is Awesome!
It was no surprise to fans of "The Bachelorette" that Kasey Kahl was dumped on a glacier in Iceland after showing Ali Fedotowsky his tattoo -- a heart guarded by a shield -- on last Monday's episode. After all, "The Bachelorette" had asked him to get more real, and what did he do? The exact opposite. But Kasey says that "The tattoo is awesome. It is am amazing thing that I got for myself. I love it."
Now, ET talks to the bachelor that his fellow bachelors called "crazy," to find out how he feels about his 15 minutes of "Bachelorette" fame.
On your date in New York City, Ali asked you to get "real" and, yet, you ran out and got a tattoo. In hindsight, do you wish you had done things differently?
Kasey Kahl: She told me to take a step back. I came on the show to open up. I have had some bad relationships in the past that took a toll on me and I haven't been able to be open and vulnerable. I came on the show, [thinking], "I can do this. I can become open. I can become vulnerable." I could have taken a step back, but I also wanted to find love. And that is the way I approached it.
ET: Some of the guys on the show said unkind things about you, like you were "crazy." Do you think you made friends?
Kasey: I love every single guy on the show. I got along with everybody. There was tension, obviously, between certain people in the house. I built this great strong foundation of relationships. I feel like we are going to be friends for life.
ET: Have you altered the tattoo?
Kasey: I would never change the tattoo. I love the tattoo. It resembles so much of who I am. No matter where I am, or who I am with, I don't want to change that -- just like I don't want to change who I am.
ET: Any regrets for singing to Ali on the picnic?
Kasey: I am not a singer. You don't get to see everything that happens. When we were sitting in the park, we were playing a rhyming game back and forth. She would do a line, and I would do a line. She said, "You should make up a song." Good or bad, everybody loves karaoke. And we were just having a good time.
ET: You got eliminated in a dramatic way on a two-on-one date. What was going through your head as you stood alone on that glacier?
Kasey: It was a tough emotional experience to take in. You are standing there watching a girl you are going after and care about and she chose someone [else]. It is definitely not fun. You see a guy you know is there for the wrong reasons in your heart and she chooses him over you. At the end of the day, like Ali said, she did it for her and she did it for me. In the long run that is the best decision she made. She stopped the emotions; she stopped the feelings. It was not meant to be.
ET: How long were you standing on the glacier before you were picked up?
Kasey: Let me tell you, it was cold out there. It was real quick. They came and took me off the glacier. I went on a freezing cold snow truck. I got to see the entire glacier from the ground.
ET: Which of the bachelors do you think is right for Ali?
Kasey: I've got to say there are a lot of really great guys. In my personal opinion, I think Frank would be great for Ali. I think he is everything she wanted. I think Frank is what she is looking for.
ET: Is it possible that Ali didn't select anyone?
Kasey: In my personal opinion, Ali knows exactly what she wants. There are some great guys on this show and, if she felt a connection with one of them, she would definitely choose one of them. She is a very smart woman. She knows what she wants and she would get it. If she found that with one of the guys, she is engaged. If she didn't, she wouldn't. She is not going to front anything.
ET: Have you heard that Frank is one of the guys who allegedly has a girlfriend back home? You said he is perfect for her.
Kasey: I have no idea. I try to stay out [of] all the blogs and the tabloids and just watch the show and enjoy it. I don't know anything about him having a girlfriend. I know Frank is genuinely a really good guy. I don't see him having a girlfriend back home.
ET: Are you dating yet? What do you look for in a woman?
Kasey: I would love to get back in the dating realm. There is a good friend that I have and she is really cool. I want a woman that wants to guard my heart. I want a girl that is fun, sparky, driven and ambitious. A woman that knows what she wants out of life. A woman that knows how to reciprocate feelings and is strong, independent and wholesome.
"The Bachelorette" airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on ABC.'The Bachelorette' Is Furious When She Discovers One of the Bachelors Has a Girlfriend
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 23, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 22, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 21, 2013
- 7 of Rihanna's Worst Looks
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 17, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 16, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 15, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 14, 2013
- 7 Most Outrageous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 10, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 9, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 8, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 7, 2013
- 7 Best Bikini Bods
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 3, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 2, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 1, 2013
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Magic LoveThe stars of "Now You See Me" chat learning magic tricks and experiencing the real deal.Watch Video »
- Workout ObsessedGwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite