- Photo: Andy Fossum/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: MAC/Fame Pictures2 of 10
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com3 of 10
- Photo: Lindsay falls into a spiky plant/Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: hazypix/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Lindsay gets a police escort as she leaves a party/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News7 of 10
- Photo: Charley Gallay/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Wrekin Hill Acquires U.S. Rights to John Malkovich Movie 'Siberian Education'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:34:32 PM
- 'Senna' Director Asif Kapadia to Direct Love Story 'Ali and Nino&aposMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:11:10 PM
- Cannes Deals: Sundance Selects Buys Dardenne Brothers' 'Two Days, One Night&apMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 12:58:51 PM
- Asghar Farhadi's Cannes Drama 'The Past' Has a Future at Sony ClassicsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 12:42:11 PM
- 'Fill the Void' Fills the Romantic Void in the Dizzying 'Great Gatsby&MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 12:32:38 PM
- Wrekin Hill Acquires U.S. Rights to John Malkovich Movie 'Siberian Education'
It's only been a few days since we detailed the runaway train that Lindsay Lohan's life appears to have become. And in that short time, she's continued her sad but not entirely sympathy-inducing trajectory toward a seemingly inevitable crash.
The latest tipping-off-the-rails moment came Thursday in Los Angeles as the once-promising starlet exited Les Deux, the second of three hot spots she hit that night. As she held up a camera to snap the contingent of paparazzi snapping back at her, she lost her footing, fell down and went boom as the delighted shutterbugs clicked away.
RELATED: See more pics of Lindsay
This was tumble No. 2 for Lohan, who took a dive into a cactus last week while entering a house party, a face-plant she blamed on supposedly pushy paps.
But her caught-on-camera slip-ups haven't been the only consequences of her nightlife addiction. Lindsay has also become persona non grata around town. Her latest denial came soon after her stumble, when she headed over to Voyeur and was barred from entering.
LiLo then felt compelled to share her conspiracy theories for the lockout.
"Security @Voyeur nightclub in LA just set me up&paid off paparazzi to not let me in the back door and come to take photos of me in the back," she angrily tweeted. "Just one thing-i came to PICK UP MY FRIEND ... from the back and NOT even go into the club! Yet- I get sold out by guys that ... I treat with respect and kindness."
Of course, as usual, none of this is Lohan's fault.
RELATED: LiLo sues E*Trade for $100 million
"They got paid off to let paparazzi make me look like I was distraught and a mess, when…I was just waiting for my friend at the back door," she raged. "Worse part is, my friends who run the club were a part of the set-up as well. Why?"
This might be a good time for Lindsay to reassess her use of the word "friends," because we don't think it means what she think it means.
Not surprisingly, she didn't let the rejection ruin her night. The onetime actress, whose increasingly disheveled-looking hair seems to reflect her current mental state, reportedly made her way over to Trousdale before finally running out a steam a little before 4 a.m.
Her latest all-nighter follows rumblings that she's suffering money woes because she's become unemployable. According to TMZ, which is convinced that Lohan is in a death spiral, she was threatened with eviction after she fell two months behind on her rent.
RELATED VIDEO: Is Lindsay on a path to death?
She somehow found the $23,000 needed to catch up, which leaves us wondering: If she's really in a financial bind, shouldn't she find cheaper digs? Shelling out $11,500 a month for a place to store designer crap seems a little wasteful.
One other thing we've been wondering about is helpfully answered by TMZ, namely, how Lindsay got a gold star from a judge in a progress hearing in her DUI case a few weeks back. Turns out no drug or alcohol tests are required to be in compliance.
And that brings us back to Lohan's latest public blow-up with her loathsome, jailbird dad Michael, who called a press conference on Tuesday to announce that he's so worried about his daughter that he's making plans to fly from New York to Los Angeles to confront her "in a week or two." See, he's gonna get right on that.
Anyway, Papa Lohan's stunt sent Lindsay's tweeting into overdrive. In a series of since-deleted messages, she railed, "Someone, which i've mentioned in the past, fell back into the person they used to be when they used to be verbally&psychically abused&hurt me…. it reminded me of when my father would verbally/literally HURT my mother, brothers, sister Aliana."
Michael, in a like-father-like-daughter bout of blame-deflecting, responded by pointing the finger at ex-wife Dina, who is still insisting that Lindsay is doing just "fine": "I was I wrong for yelling. YES, but how about all the things mom did?"
Our two cents for Lindsay: If she wants to get back at her dad, and the bouncers who are keeping her out of her favorite clubs, and the paparazzi who are making her fall off her stilettos, and the producers who won't give her jobs, and the French fashion houses who fire her, and everyone else she feels is responsible for the bad things that continue to happen in what now passes for her life, she should go far away from Hollywood, deal seriously with her issues (that means real rehab, not spa rehab) and work hard to earn the opportunities that she's so cavalierly squandered.
Thoughts? Tell us in the comments.
Read more Hot Gossip
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite