- Photo: 20th Century Fox/Promotional1 of 27
By Drew Mackie
Sit. Speak. Shake hands. Star in various pop culture works. Aren't dogs talented? Wonderwall counts down the 25 pop culture dogs that we think deserve a hearty "attaboy."
25. Marley from "Marley & Me"
Breed: Labrador retriever
OK, maybe the movie was a manipulative in the way it introduced audiences to a lovably ornery dog and then, in the end, sent him to that big kennel in the sky, but you can't argue with the fact that a lot of moviegoers fell for the trick. That's one box office-generating dead dog right there.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite