The Shortlist for March 22Related: The Shortlist, Beyonce, Gwyneth Paltrow, Matthew McConaughey, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Hudson
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA1 of 8
By Jen Odell
Gwyneth Paltrow: It's Spring! Grab Half a Million Dollars and Update That Wardrobe!
Ah, spring. The birds are chirping to the tune of "Viva la Vida," the rare heirloom vegetables are beginning to sprout in that backyard greenhouse you had constructed by day laborers while you vacationed in Spain with Mario Batali, and it's time to clean out your apartment-sized walk-in closet and update that wardrobe with half a million dollars' worth of seasonal items. Welcome to GOOP's version of the vernal equinox.
"Back by popular request," Gwyneth Paltrow has shared her "third spring fashion edit" on her website, where you can "find inspiration for outfits for all aspects of your busy life." Of course, you might wanna knock over a bank (or two) first. Gwynnie's suggestions for your new spring looks range from "everyday punk," to "pretty pastel" combos to "shorts, dressed up." And if you actually bought all of her fave net-a-porter items for the new season, your bill would clock in at more than $458,003.
But hey, that's apparently the price of "bringing punk into our daily wardrobe." Just ask Joey Ramone, who obvs would be rocking GOOP's $1,995 glossed-leather biker jacket with an $800 Valentino iPad case if he were alive today. Oy. Now I actually wanna be sedated ...
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite