Johnny Depp Crashes Comic-Con, Imparts Wisdom on Stunned Crowd
- Photo: Promotional1 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Pichichi/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Vanity Fair5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
By Saryn Chorney
Johnny Depp is the kind of guy who speaks softly and carries a big, uh, well a big ol' hat. According to E! Online, the actor, who plays the Mad Hatter in the upcoming live-action "Alice in Wonderland" adaptation crashed his buddy (and frequent director) Tim Burton's 3-D panel discussion at Comic-Con today.
After screening a custom-made -- and reportedly very weird -- trailer of the fantasy flick for fans, Burton asked the audience if they'd like to meet his "imaginary friend."
The crowd went wild, of course, when Johnny Depp took the stage. After some prolonged cheering, the actor finally whispered into the mic, "Hey. Happy to be here."
And with those brief five words, poof! He was gone. Oh, Johnny. Always keeping us yearning for more. That's why we've compiled a list of ...
Johnny Depp's Top 5 Best Quotes of All Time:
5. "I'm an old-fashioned guy. I want to be an old man with a beer belly sitting on a porch, looking at a lake or something."
4. "When kids hit one year old, it's like hanging out with a miniature drunk. You have to hold onto them. They bump into things. They laugh and cry. They urinate. They vomit."
3. "The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News -- 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing."
2. "I may have a feather duster down my pants."
1. "I would do anything Tim [Burton] wanted me to. You know -- have sex with an aardvark ... I would do it."
You heard it here first: Johnny Depp having sex with an aardvark, coming soon to a theater near you.
From Crowd Ignite