Third Man Comes Forward To Accuse John Travolta Of Sexual Harassment
- Photo: VAH/Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: AP1/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: PH3/HSS/Patrick Hoffmann/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Chilean-born Fabian Zanzi alleges Travolta accosted him while he was working on the Royal Caribbean cruise ship in 2009, and the actor was a guest on the boat. Zanzi, a former employee of the cruise line, was in charge of VIP guests when the alleged incident took place. Zanzi told South American news website ABC.es that Travolta said, "He had something on his neck. I thought it was a fuzz. As I approached, he took off his white coat and was naked. He hugged me and asked me to do a massage." Zanzi alleges that Travolta offered $12,000 to have sex with him, but he says he refused.
According to media reports, Zanzi has filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against Travolta, but RadarOnline.com has been unable to confirm if he has done so.
As previously reported, two unidentified masseurs allege that Travolta sexually assaulted them, and are suing the actor for $2 million in damages. Travolta's lawyer, Marty Singer has vehemently denied the allegations.
Travolta has been married to actress Kelly Preston since 1991. The couple's oldest child, Jett, died in 2009. The couple have two other children, daughter, Ella Bleu, and their toddler son, Benjamin, born in 2010.
The alleged victims that are suing Travolta in the United States are seeking $2 million dollars in damages and a jury trial.
MORE FROM RADAR ONLINE
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite