The Hollywood Reporter names Natalie Portman's stylist most powerful
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Jue/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: BEN KING/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: JOCHEN ZICK/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Narnia' Sequel Taps David Magee to Write ScriptMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:49:16 AM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Narnia' Sequel Taps David Magee to Write Script
NEW YORK (AP) -- Kate Young, the stylist responsible for some of Michelle Williams' and Natalie Portman's most memorable red-carpet moments, tops The Hollywood Reporter's countdown of the 25 most powerful stylists in showbiz.
Young earned the honor in part for helping make Portman a red-carpet fixture last year while she was pregnant and on her way to winning the Best Actress Oscar for "Black Swan."
The issue ranks the trendsetters behind the A-listers, including Leslie Fremar at No. 2, whose clientele includes Charlize Theron and Reese Witherspoon.
RELATED: Best-Dressed Oscar Couples
No. 3 is Petra Flannery, who likes to discover new talent and make them fashion stars. Her roster includes Emma Stone, Zoe Saldana, Mila Kunis and Megan Fox.
The issue hits newsstands Thursday.
RELATED: Oscar Fashion Lessons
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBey's Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite