The Hollywood Reporter names Natalie Portman's stylist most powerful
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Jue/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: BEN KING/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: JOCHEN ZICK/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Need for Speed' a thrilling stunt festMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:27:14 AM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fall
NEW YORK (AP) -- Kate Young, the stylist responsible for some of Michelle Williams' and Natalie Portman's most memorable red-carpet moments, tops The Hollywood Reporter's countdown of the 25 most powerful stylists in showbiz.
Young earned the honor in part for helping make Portman a red-carpet fixture last year while she was pregnant and on her way to winning the Best Actress Oscar for "Black Swan."
The issue ranks the trendsetters behind the A-listers, including Leslie Fremar at No. 2, whose clientele includes Charlize Theron and Reese Witherspoon.
RELATED: Best-Dressed Oscar Couples
No. 3 is Petra Flannery, who likes to discover new talent and make them fashion stars. Her roster includes Emma Stone, Zoe Saldana, Mila Kunis and Megan Fox.
The issue hits newsstands Thursday.
RELATED: Oscar Fashion Lessons
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite