The Hollywood Reporter names Natalie Portman's stylist most powerful
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Jue/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: BEN KING/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: JOCHEN ZICK/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:08:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Big Brother' Hands CBS a WinMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:01:00 AM
- 'Get on Up' Review: Chadwick Boseman Brings the Funk in This Surprisingly Daring JMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 9:00:00 AM
- USA Orders 'Colony' Pilot From Carlton CuseMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:54:00 AM
- BuzzFeed Editor Ben Smith Details All 41 Instances of Political Reporter's PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Hilary Duff Returns to Music With 'Chasing the Sun' (Audio)
NEW YORK (AP) -- Kate Young, the stylist responsible for some of Michelle Williams' and Natalie Portman's most memorable red-carpet moments, tops The Hollywood Reporter's countdown of the 25 most powerful stylists in showbiz.
Young earned the honor in part for helping make Portman a red-carpet fixture last year while she was pregnant and on her way to winning the Best Actress Oscar for "Black Swan."
The issue ranks the trendsetters behind the A-listers, including Leslie Fremar at No. 2, whose clientele includes Charlize Theron and Reese Witherspoon.
RELATED: Best-Dressed Oscar Couples
No. 3 is Petra Flannery, who likes to discover new talent and make them fashion stars. Her roster includes Emma Stone, Zoe Saldana, Mila Kunis and Megan Fox.
The issue hits newsstands Thursday.
RELATED: Oscar Fashion Lessons
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite