The Hollywood Reporter names Natalie Portman's stylist most powerful
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Jue/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: BEN KING/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: JOCHEN ZICK/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Palm Springs Fest Adds Canadian Films, 45 Foreign Oscar ContendersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:11:13 AM
- 'X Factor' Semifinal Borrows From NBC's 'The Voice' (ViMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:31:33 AM
- Hollywood Forced to Invest Heavily in New Technology to Keep Up With DemandMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:01:09 PM
- Britney Spears Suffers Worst Album Debut Ever With 'Britney Jean'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 6:45:32 PM
- 'Project Runway All Stars' Preview: QVC's Lisa Robertson Lays Down the LaMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 6:16:06 PM
- Palm Springs Fest Adds Canadian Films, 45 Foreign Oscar Contenders
NEW YORK (AP) -- Kate Young, the stylist responsible for some of Michelle Williams' and Natalie Portman's most memorable red-carpet moments, tops The Hollywood Reporter's countdown of the 25 most powerful stylists in showbiz.
Young earned the honor in part for helping make Portman a red-carpet fixture last year while she was pregnant and on her way to winning the Best Actress Oscar for "Black Swan."
The issue ranks the trendsetters behind the A-listers, including Leslie Fremar at No. 2, whose clientele includes Charlize Theron and Reese Witherspoon.
RELATED: Best-Dressed Oscar Couples
No. 3 is Petra Flannery, who likes to discover new talent and make them fashion stars. Her roster includes Emma Stone, Zoe Saldana, Mila Kunis and Megan Fox.
The issue hits newsstands Thursday.
RELATED: Oscar Fashion Lessons
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite