The Hollywood Reporter names Natalie Portman's stylist most powerful
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Tonya Wise/London Ent/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Jue/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: BEN KING/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: JOCHEN ZICK/StarTraks14 of 16
- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Birdman' Venice Review: Michael Keaton as an Actor With Caped-Crusader IssuesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:34:00 AM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Death: Say Goodbye toMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:29:00 AM
- Black TV Producer Wrongly Detained in Beverly Hills Says 'Ferguson Resonated In My Mind&MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 11:09:00 PM
- Emmys 2014: TheWrap's Complete CoverageMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 9:51:00 PM
- The 6 Best Moments From The 'Chelsea Lately' Series FinaleMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 9:49:00 PM
- 'Birdman' Venice Review: Michael Keaton as an Actor With Caped-Crusader Issues
NEW YORK (AP) -- Kate Young, the stylist responsible for some of Michelle Williams' and Natalie Portman's most memorable red-carpet moments, tops The Hollywood Reporter's countdown of the 25 most powerful stylists in showbiz.
Young earned the honor in part for helping make Portman a red-carpet fixture last year while she was pregnant and on her way to winning the Best Actress Oscar for "Black Swan."
The issue ranks the trendsetters behind the A-listers, including Leslie Fremar at No. 2, whose clientele includes Charlize Theron and Reese Witherspoon.
RELATED: Best-Dressed Oscar Couples
No. 3 is Petra Flannery, who likes to discover new talent and make them fashion stars. Her roster includes Emma Stone, Zoe Saldana, Mila Kunis and Megan Fox.
The issue hits newsstands Thursday.
RELATED: Oscar Fashion Lessons
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite