Tiger Woods Didn't Wear Condoms With Two Flings
- Photo: Rob Griffith/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Rob Griffith/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Rob Griffith/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Peter Cosgrove/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Vincent Yu/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Andrew Brownbill/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Jaimee Grubbs -- a 24-year-old cocktail waitress who broke the news to Us Weekly that she had a 31-month affair with Tiger Woods -- says the golfer, 33, never wanted to use protection.
"He didn't use a condom," says Grubbs, who adds that Woods also didn't ask if she was on birth control, either. "It wasn't even discussed. He just never used one."
Apparently, he also didn't use condoms while bedding 33-year-old restaurant manager Mindy Lawton, according to Lawton's sister, Lynn. "She said he never wore condoms," Lynn told British tabloid, News of the World. "I was so worried she might catch a disease, especially as we suspected he was promiscuous."
Experts tell Usmagazine.com that not only did Woods risk his own life, but also the lives of his wife, model Elin Nordegren, and their two children, Sam, 2, and Charlie, 10 months.
"It's self-destructive behavior," says psychotherapist Rhonda Findling, author of Don't Call That Man! "Sometimes it's just momentary stupidity, but this seems like sexual addiction."
Woods likely forgot about protecting himself because "the only thing he cared about at that moment was feeling good," says Findling.
Adds relationship expert Lynn Harris, author of Breakup Girl to the Rescue: "If you're having an affair, you're not all of a sudden going to be responsible."
He also probably felt invincible, she says.
"A lot of times, people who have affairs get this attitude - 'I am larger than life -- I'm unstoppable,'" Harris tells Us. "Plus, he has no impulse control, clearly."
With numerous STD risks, Findling says Woods' wife "is the one paying the price" for his unprotected sexual encounters.
"This is the mother of his children, and by doing this, he's demonstrating that he's not caring about Elin's physical or mental health," Findling tells Us. "She's raising his children, and he's left her stressed out, humiliated, devastated, destroyed."
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite