Tom Cruise 'Calls Suri Every Day' While He's Away in London
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 28
- Photo: NC1/TWT/WENN2 of 28
- Photo: Jay Valena/Retna Digital3 of 28
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks4 of 28
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN5 of 28
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 28
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 28
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 28
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage9 of 28
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 28
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage11 of 28
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 28
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 28
- Photo: Kathy Willens/Invision/AP14 of 28
- Photo: Gilles Bensimon/Harper's Bazaar15 of 28
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage16 of 28
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage17 of 28
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage18 of 28
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage19 of 28
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage20 of 28
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage21 of 28
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage22 of 28
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage23 of 28
- Photo: Retna Pictures/Retna Ltd.24 of 28
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage25 of 28
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News26 of 28
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP27 of 28
More Celeb News
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts BigMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'True Detective': What We Know About Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:21:00 AM
- ABC Drama 'Resurrection' Sparks Social Media Buzz Even If People Can't SMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:19:00 AM
- 20th Century Fox TV Distribution Promotes Kristen Finney to SVP, Worldwide Pay TV and SVODMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:14:00 AM
- William Guarnere, 'Band of Brothers' Character and WWII Vet, Dead at 90MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts Big
Tom Cruise hasn't seen his daughter Suri Cruise very recently, but it's not because he doesn't want to!
"Tom has been in England shooting a film," his attorney, Bert Fields, told E! News Thursday. "He calls Suri every day, sometimes twice a day."
Cruise, 50, has been filming his new thriller, "All You Need Is Kill" across the pond, while Suri lives with his ex-wife, Katie Holmes, in the Big Apple. (After nearly six years of marriage, the couple finalized their divorce in August.)
"He loves Suri and is a constant presence in her life," Fields explained. "As in the past, when he's shooting in a foreign country, he has to rely on daily phone calls."
Recently Holmes has confessed to pals their famous daughter is still adjusting to a more modest lifestyle.
"She said the divorce has been hard on Suri and she's acting out," a Holmes pal told Us Weekly. But the 33-year-old actress is determined not give in to her daughter's every wishes. "Katie says no to some things, but gives a little leeway. She knows Tom is going to spoil her."
The last time Suri was photographed with her dad was in late July, when they went on a fun-filled trip to Disney World in Orlando, Fla. Cruise strolled around the theme park with his little girl, who was dressed up as The Little Mermaid.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Tom Cruise "Calls Suri Every Day" While He's Away in London
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite