Tom Cruise celebrates daughter Suri's 7th birthday early
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/Valpo NNEWs/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: AGNY/GSI5 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in OctoberMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Bill Murray Comedy 'Rock the Kasbah' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Seth Meyers Gears Up to Host the Emmy Awards MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Former Legendary Digital Chief Tom Lesinski Forms Energi EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:21:00 AM
- Miles Teller on Lending Clothes to Hook-Ups: 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back' (PhMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:17:00 AM
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in October
Family comes first for Tom Cruise. Though he's been traveling the globe to promote his new movie "Oblivion," the 50-year-old actor made sure to schedule some quality time with his youngest daughter, Suri. Cruise called in to Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show on Wednesday, just one day ahead of his little girl's 7th birthday.
When asked how he plans to help Suri celebrate, Katie Holmes' ex-husband replied, "Done already. All done. I take care of the kids early. You'll know -- you have to plan ahead for these things. It's all done and all celebrated." Cruise didn't divulge specific details about their daddy-daughter time, but he did admit to indulging in some sweets. "I'll eat cake, cupcakes," he said. "I eat all that stuff!" (Suri's home base is in New York with her mom, Holmes, 34. Cruise is also dad to Isabella, 20, and Connor, 18, with ex-wife Nicole Kidman.)
Suri still has seven years to go until she can see her dad's PG-13 flick, a project which Cruise is deeply passionate about. "It's the kind of story I haven't made since 'Minority Report,'" he said of "Oblivion." "Sci-fi today is like the old Westerns, where at that time ... they were able to take audiences to places they've never seen."
With "Oblivion," he added, "We can create this cool world with technology, but also give them a very human story within that."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite