Tom Cruise celebrates daughter Suri's 7th birthday early
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/Valpo NNEWs/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: AGNY/GSI5 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Fox Renews 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project,' 'Brooklyn Nine-MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 4:00:00 PM
- 'One Tree Hill's' Robert Buckley Joins CW Pilot 'iZombie&apoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Paramount to Honor Oracle Co-Founder Larry Ellison at Gala Benefiting Cancer Research at USCMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Exclusive: The Blacklist Casts Tom's "Brother" MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:42:00 PM
- Black Sails: Is Billy Dead?MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:28:00 PM
- Fox Renews 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project,' 'Brooklyn Nine-
Family comes first for Tom Cruise. Though he's been traveling the globe to promote his new movie "Oblivion," the 50-year-old actor made sure to schedule some quality time with his youngest daughter, Suri. Cruise called in to Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show on Wednesday, just one day ahead of his little girl's 7th birthday.
When asked how he plans to help Suri celebrate, Katie Holmes' ex-husband replied, "Done already. All done. I take care of the kids early. You'll know -- you have to plan ahead for these things. It's all done and all celebrated." Cruise didn't divulge specific details about their daddy-daughter time, but he did admit to indulging in some sweets. "I'll eat cake, cupcakes," he said. "I eat all that stuff!" (Suri's home base is in New York with her mom, Holmes, 34. Cruise is also dad to Isabella, 20, and Connor, 18, with ex-wife Nicole Kidman.)
Suri still has seven years to go until she can see her dad's PG-13 flick, a project which Cruise is deeply passionate about. "It's the kind of story I haven't made since 'Minority Report,'" he said of "Oblivion." "Sci-fi today is like the old Westerns, where at that time ... they were able to take audiences to places they've never seen."
With "Oblivion," he added, "We can create this cool world with technology, but also give them a very human story within that."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite