Tom Cruise celebrates daughter Suri's 7th birthday early
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/Valpo NNEWs/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: AGNY/GSI5 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Coroner: Peaches Geldof Died of Heroin OverdoseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson Interview
Family comes first for Tom Cruise. Though he's been traveling the globe to promote his new movie "Oblivion," the 50-year-old actor made sure to schedule some quality time with his youngest daughter, Suri. Cruise called in to Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show on Wednesday, just one day ahead of his little girl's 7th birthday.
When asked how he plans to help Suri celebrate, Katie Holmes' ex-husband replied, "Done already. All done. I take care of the kids early. You'll know -- you have to plan ahead for these things. It's all done and all celebrated." Cruise didn't divulge specific details about their daddy-daughter time, but he did admit to indulging in some sweets. "I'll eat cake, cupcakes," he said. "I eat all that stuff!" (Suri's home base is in New York with her mom, Holmes, 34. Cruise is also dad to Isabella, 20, and Connor, 18, with ex-wife Nicole Kidman.)
Suri still has seven years to go until she can see her dad's PG-13 flick, a project which Cruise is deeply passionate about. "It's the kind of story I haven't made since 'Minority Report,'" he said of "Oblivion." "Sci-fi today is like the old Westerns, where at that time ... they were able to take audiences to places they've never seen."
With "Oblivion," he added, "We can create this cool world with technology, but also give them a very human story within that."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Derek Hough undergoes painful physical therapy to deal with a back injury, plus more stars seek professional tune ups on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite