Tom Cruise celebrates daughter Suri's 7th birthday early
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/Valpo NNEWs/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: AGNY/GSI5 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 10
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- FCC Promises to Protect Open Internet, But Net Neutrality's Future Looks BleakMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:38:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing Dance
Family comes first for Tom Cruise. Though he's been traveling the globe to promote his new movie "Oblivion," the 50-year-old actor made sure to schedule some quality time with his youngest daughter, Suri. Cruise called in to Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show on Wednesday, just one day ahead of his little girl's 7th birthday.
When asked how he plans to help Suri celebrate, Katie Holmes' ex-husband replied, "Done already. All done. I take care of the kids early. You'll know -- you have to plan ahead for these things. It's all done and all celebrated." Cruise didn't divulge specific details about their daddy-daughter time, but he did admit to indulging in some sweets. "I'll eat cake, cupcakes," he said. "I eat all that stuff!" (Suri's home base is in New York with her mom, Holmes, 34. Cruise is also dad to Isabella, 20, and Connor, 18, with ex-wife Nicole Kidman.)
Suri still has seven years to go until she can see her dad's PG-13 flick, a project which Cruise is deeply passionate about. "It's the kind of story I haven't made since 'Minority Report,'" he said of "Oblivion." "Sci-fi today is like the old Westerns, where at that time ... they were able to take audiences to places they've never seen."
With "Oblivion," he added, "We can create this cool world with technology, but also give them a very human story within that."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Weight Loss
From Crowd Ignite