Tom Cruise Heads Back to Work Two Days After Katie Holmes Files for Divorce
- Photo: Warren Johnson/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: David Rose/Playboy/.4 of 10
- Photo: Paramount/Promotional5 of 10
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: Barry King/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 9:49 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:40:16 AM
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:57:49 PM
- John Lasseter, Disney Legends Celebrate 90 Years and Campaign for 'Frozen'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:34:46 PM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: 5 Fleshy, Lace-Draped MomentsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:45:29 PM
- 10 Eye-Popping Stills From Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:14:57 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 9:49 a.m. EST
The show must go on for Tom Cruise.
Sources tell Us Weekly that the actor, 49, was spotted on the set of his upcoming sci-fi flick, "Oblivion," two hours north of Iceland's capitol Reykjavik on Sunday. On Thursday, Cruise's wife of five years, Katie Holmes, filed for divorce -- a decision that the actor was "deeply saddened" by, according to his rep.
"Tom just wants to work hard and finish everything on time," a source tells Us of the star's schedule. The "Rock of Ages'" actor has been getting to and from the set in a helicopter; he was spotted taking to the skies on Saturday -- his first appearance since the news of his failed marriage broke.
Thousands of miles away, Holmes has moved into an NYC apartment of her own, which Us learned exclusively she rented prior to divorce filing, with their daughter, Suri, 6.
PHOTOS: Tom and Suri's cutest moments
It's hard to believe that just two weeks ago, the trio dined together as a happy family at Reykjavik's Sushi Samba. "They were like all the young families that come in here. It's almost impossible to think they're getting divorced because they seemed very happy that night," a witness tells Us of their June 16 outing.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Rocknroll
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite