Adam Shankman: Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes are 'incredibly happy' after divorce
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: © Hitoshi Yamada / interTOPICS/Retna Ltd.2 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG3 of 13
- Photo: Paul Hennessy/Splash News/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: AGNY/GSI5 of 13
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage10 of 13
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage11 of 13
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
TomKat is happily divorced. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' good friend Adam Shankman told Us Weekly on Sunday that the exes and co-parents are doing very well after finalizing their headline-grabbing divorce last summer. Us chatted with the Shankman, 48, at the John Varvatos 10th Annual Stuart House Benefit in West Hollywood, Calif., about his separated pals.
"They are incredibly happy," the "Rock of Ages" director said. "I've just been emailing with him. He's coming back. He's shooting ['All You Need Is Kill'] in London and seems as happy as a clam. I know he sees his daughter," Shankman explained of Cruise's 6-year-old daughter Suri with Holmes, who filed for divorce last June after five years of marriage. (The duo finalized their divorce in July.)
"Katie seems really happy," he added of the actress, who served as a guest judge with him on "So You Think You Can Dance." "You just fight through all the noise. And it's noisy!"
Late last month, E! News reported that Cruise, 50, enjoyed some father-daughter time with Suri in London, where he has been filming "All You Need Is Kill."
"She spent five days with him," a source told E! News. "He has been working quite long hours on the set, but he was able to have some time off to be with her. They had a really lovely time."
While Cruise is working, Suri spends her time with Holmes, 34, in New York. On Monday, the mother-daughter duo were spotted heading to Suri's tennis lessons.
Holmes has also been focused on her career since separating from Cruise. The former "Dawson's Creek" star returned to the Broadway stage in "Dead Accounts" and debuted her Holmes & Yang clothing line at NYC's Fashion Week last September.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
"Shahs of Sunset" star Reza Farahan talks about his recent outburst on the show, the future with his boyfriend Adam and more!Watch Video »
Miranda Kerr chats about this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and more with Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite