Tom Cruise: Katie Holmes 'Loved' My Hip Hop Moves
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Katie and Tom at the National Movie Awards/LTB/VMAB/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After StandinMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Extant Exclusive: Louis Gossett Jr. to Play Halle Berry's FatherMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:22:00 PM
- 'Believe' Review: a Good Girl in Need of Darth VaderMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:18:00 PM
- 12 Years a Slave Screenwriter "Regrets" Not Thanking Director Amid FeudMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:17:00 PM
- Quentin Tarantino vs. Gawker: Blog Seeks Dismissal, Says 'Hateful Eight' Link Was MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Politician Apologizes for 'Racist' Tweet About NBA and Street Crime After Standin
"She loved it!" Cruise, 47, told UsMagazine.com backstage. "She was there while we were working on it ... it was a blast!"
Reprising his role as Les Grossman from "Tropic Thunder," Cruise jokingly tried to smack Lopez's booty (after she smacked his) during the performance -- but she wouldn't let him.
How did he master the moves? With help from his wife's choreographer, Tyce Diorio.
"I can dance a bit," Cruise told Us. "My wife's a dancer, so I like dancing."
Cruise is no stranger to the world of dance. Just last month, Cruise teamed up with Holmes to perform "Whatever Lola Wants" at a charity event.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Crowd Ignite