Tom Cruise: Katie Holmes 'Loved' My Hip Hop Moves
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Katie and Tom at the National Movie Awards/LTB/VMAB/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
"She loved it!" Cruise, 47, told UsMagazine.com backstage. "She was there while we were working on it ... it was a blast!"
Reprising his role as Les Grossman from "Tropic Thunder," Cruise jokingly tried to smack Lopez's booty (after she smacked his) during the performance -- but she wouldn't let him.
How did he master the moves? With help from his wife's choreographer, Tyce Diorio.
"I can dance a bit," Cruise told Us. "My wife's a dancer, so I like dancing."
Cruise is no stranger to the world of dance. Just last month, Cruise teamed up with Holmes to perform "Whatever Lola Wants" at a charity event.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Crowd Ignite