Tom Cruise: Katie Holmes 'Loved' My Hip Hop Moves
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Katie and Tom at the National Movie Awards/LTB/VMAB/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, RMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:15:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, R
"She loved it!" Cruise, 47, told UsMagazine.com backstage. "She was there while we were working on it ... it was a blast!"
Reprising his role as Les Grossman from "Tropic Thunder," Cruise jokingly tried to smack Lopez's booty (after she smacked his) during the performance -- but she wouldn't let him.
How did he master the moves? With help from his wife's choreographer, Tyce Diorio.
"I can dance a bit," Cruise told Us. "My wife's a dancer, so I like dancing."
Cruise is no stranger to the world of dance. Just last month, Cruise teamed up with Holmes to perform "Whatever Lola Wants" at a charity event.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite