Tom Cruise: Katie Holmes 'Loved' My Hip Hop Moves
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Katie and Tom at the National Movie Awards/LTB/VMAB/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
"She loved it!" Cruise, 47, told UsMagazine.com backstage. "She was there while we were working on it ... it was a blast!"
Reprising his role as Les Grossman from "Tropic Thunder," Cruise jokingly tried to smack Lopez's booty (after she smacked his) during the performance -- but she wouldn't let him.
How did he master the moves? With help from his wife's choreographer, Tyce Diorio.
"I can dance a bit," Cruise told Us. "My wife's a dancer, so I like dancing."
Cruise is no stranger to the world of dance. Just last month, Cruise teamed up with Holmes to perform "Whatever Lola Wants" at a charity event.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Crowd Ignite