Tom Cruise Spends $6,200 on Round-Trip Helicopter Ride With Suri
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: Soul Brother/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- Adrien Brody Does Not Lead a Normal LifeMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:33:00 PM
- 'Heroes' Alum Greg Grunberg to Guest on 'CSI'MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:01:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Supernatural' Alum Amy Gumenick as Obsessive Fan MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:52:00 AM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three Months
Money is no object!
Tom Cruise spared no expense in making the most of his precious time with daughter Suri, 6. Before returning her to his ex-wife Katie Holmes Thursday evening, Cruise took Suri on a mini father-daughter "beach vacation," a source tells Us Weekly.
The 50-year-old actor traveled to East Hampton, N.Y., from the Pier 6 Heliport in a chartered helicopter out of New York. The trip costs $3,100 each way and can fit up to six people. The helicopter ride saved the star dad some travel time to maximize his short vacation with Suri.
Just in time for Holmes, 33, to take Suri to her gymnastics class at Chelsea Piers, Cruise flew back into New York in mid-afternoon. Sources recently told Us Weekly that Holmes will retain primary custody of Suri.
The "Mission: Impossible" actor reunited with Suri on July 17 in New York after being away filming "Oblivion" in June Lake, Calif. "Tom was shooting a film on location, but he spoke to Suri every day," his attorney, Bert Fields, told Page Six. "Tom dearly loves Suri, and the last thing he would ever do is abandon her."
Holmes, who is renting an apartment in New York's Chelsea neighborhood, kept herself busy in the Big Apple while Cruise spent time with Suri. On Thursday, the actress was announced as a new star of Theresa Rebeck's upcoming Broadway play, "Dead Accounts," opening at the Music Box Theatre this fall.
This will be Holmes' first project since finalizing her divorce and custody agreement with Cruise on July 9.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWore it Better?
From Crowd Ignite