Tom Cruise Spends $6,200 on Round-Trip Helicopter Ride With Suri
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: Soul Brother/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby Girl
Money is no object!
Tom Cruise spared no expense in making the most of his precious time with daughter Suri, 6. Before returning her to his ex-wife Katie Holmes Thursday evening, Cruise took Suri on a mini father-daughter "beach vacation," a source tells Us Weekly.
The 50-year-old actor traveled to East Hampton, N.Y., from the Pier 6 Heliport in a chartered helicopter out of New York. The trip costs $3,100 each way and can fit up to six people. The helicopter ride saved the star dad some travel time to maximize his short vacation with Suri.
Just in time for Holmes, 33, to take Suri to her gymnastics class at Chelsea Piers, Cruise flew back into New York in mid-afternoon. Sources recently told Us Weekly that Holmes will retain primary custody of Suri.
The "Mission: Impossible" actor reunited with Suri on July 17 in New York after being away filming "Oblivion" in June Lake, Calif. "Tom was shooting a film on location, but he spoke to Suri every day," his attorney, Bert Fields, told Page Six. "Tom dearly loves Suri, and the last thing he would ever do is abandon her."
Holmes, who is renting an apartment in New York's Chelsea neighborhood, kept herself busy in the Big Apple while Cruise spent time with Suri. On Thursday, the actress was announced as a new star of Theresa Rebeck's upcoming Broadway play, "Dead Accounts," opening at the Music Box Theatre this fall.
This will be Holmes' first project since finalizing her divorce and custody agreement with Cruise on July 9.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite