Tom Cruise Spends $6,200 on Round-Trip Helicopter Ride With SuriRelated: Tom Cruise, Suri Cruise
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: Soul Brother/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Money is no object!
Tom Cruise spared no expense in making the most of his precious time with daughter Suri, 6. Before returning her to his ex-wife Katie Holmes Thursday evening, Cruise took Suri on a mini father-daughter "beach vacation," a source tells Us Weekly.
The 50-year-old actor traveled to East Hampton, N.Y., from the Pier 6 Heliport in a chartered helicopter out of New York. The trip costs $3,100 each way and can fit up to six people. The helicopter ride saved the star dad some travel time to maximize his short vacation with Suri.
Just in time for Holmes, 33, to take Suri to her gymnastics class at Chelsea Piers, Cruise flew back into New York in mid-afternoon. Sources recently told Us Weekly that Holmes will retain primary custody of Suri.
The "Mission: Impossible" actor reunited with Suri on July 17 in New York after being away filming "Oblivion" in June Lake, Calif. "Tom was shooting a film on location, but he spoke to Suri every day," his attorney, Bert Fields, told Page Six. "Tom dearly loves Suri, and the last thing he would ever do is abandon her."
Holmes, who is renting an apartment in New York's Chelsea neighborhood, kept herself busy in the Big Apple while Cruise spent time with Suri. On Thursday, the actress was announced as a new star of Theresa Rebeck's upcoming Broadway play, "Dead Accounts," opening at the Music Box Theatre this fall.
This will be Holmes' first project since finalizing her divorce and custody agreement with Cruise on July 9.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite