Tom Cruise Spends $6,200 on Round-Trip Helicopter Ride With Suri
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: Soul Brother/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Celebrity chef Nigella Lawson admits cocaine useMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:49:55 AM
- Jude Law Gets Filthy in 'Dom Hemingway' Red Band Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:43:50 AM
- 'SNL' Promos: Paul Rudd Geeks Out Over One Direction, Can't Remember VaneMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:40:55 AM
- 'House of Cards' Season 2 Debuting on Valentine's DayMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:37:46 AM
- Will Forte's Ted Turner Says Conan Is Destroying TBS (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:25:57 AM
- Celebrity chef Nigella Lawson admits cocaine use
Money is no object!
Tom Cruise spared no expense in making the most of his precious time with daughter Suri, 6. Before returning her to his ex-wife Katie Holmes Thursday evening, Cruise took Suri on a mini father-daughter "beach vacation," a source tells Us Weekly.
The 50-year-old actor traveled to East Hampton, N.Y., from the Pier 6 Heliport in a chartered helicopter out of New York. The trip costs $3,100 each way and can fit up to six people. The helicopter ride saved the star dad some travel time to maximize his short vacation with Suri.
Just in time for Holmes, 33, to take Suri to her gymnastics class at Chelsea Piers, Cruise flew back into New York in mid-afternoon. Sources recently told Us Weekly that Holmes will retain primary custody of Suri.
The "Mission: Impossible" actor reunited with Suri on July 17 in New York after being away filming "Oblivion" in June Lake, Calif. "Tom was shooting a film on location, but he spoke to Suri every day," his attorney, Bert Fields, told Page Six. "Tom dearly loves Suri, and the last thing he would ever do is abandon her."
Holmes, who is renting an apartment in New York's Chelsea neighborhood, kept herself busy in the Big Apple while Cruise spent time with Suri. On Thursday, the actress was announced as a new star of Theresa Rebeck's upcoming Broadway play, "Dead Accounts," opening at the Music Box Theatre this fall.
This will be Holmes' first project since finalizing her divorce and custody agreement with Cruise on July 9.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See the first photos of Mario Lopez's newborn son, Dominic Lopez, on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite