- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Celebslam/Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ratings: NBC Tops With Slipping 'Voice' as ABC Wins in Total Viewers With &apoMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 9:21:00 AM
- Blake Shelton putting together Okla. benefit showMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 9:13:57 AM
- Cannes: James Franco builds a bookish filmographyMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 9:09:19 AM
- Steven Soderbergh to Present New Godfrey Reggio/Philip Glass Film at Toronto FestMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 9:06:41 AM
- Ryan Gosling's 'Only God Forgives': Critics Really, Really Hate the CrimeMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 8:50:32 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops With Slipping 'Voice' as ABC Wins in Total Viewers With &apo
Tom Cruise once again gushed to Oprah about the love in his life, but this time he joyously shared details about his life as a dad.
"Life is very good," he said on Friday's show. "Kids are growing up, love my wife ... five years that we've been together, Suri is four," he added with a wide smile.
When asked about his daughter's keen sense of fashion, he says it's all her! "She just likes to dress herself, wear whatever she wants. If she wants to wear it, she wears it."
RELATED: Happy birthday, Suri!
In fact, he adds, "She tells me what to wear."
Stalked by paparazzi since her birth, Tom says it's just part of life. "We don't make it a problem. We don't get nervous about it, we get used to it. Kate is a very relaxed person. We just do it."
He says the little girl is used to having famous parents. "She grew up on movie sets. She's excellent on the set; she tells people to be quiet. She's in it." His new film, "Knight and Day" with Cameron Diaz, opens June 25.
Meanwhile, his other kids are growing up too, with son Connor now 15. So what has he told his son about women? "He's pretty smart, so I just listen. He's got plenty of time for that. I'm just there to talk."
Asked what he wishes as a father, Tom says, "That they find out what gives them pleasure so it's not work. That they're happy. I've been fortunate to have that myself ... I wish that for them. I want them to produce in life and help society."
RELATED: See more pics of Tom
He also says they try to keep life at home as normal as possible. "They have chores ... I let them contribute."
On a typical Friday night, "We play Quick Scrabble," Tom says.
More from ET: New Pics: Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz Race into Action
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite