- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Ian Lawrence/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Celebslam/Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever AfterMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:32:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight's' Director, Stars Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke Celebrate &aMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:13:43 PM
- Cannes: IFC Buys North American Rights to 'The Selfish Giant'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:09:45 PM
- Paddy Considine and Fares Fares Join Tom Hardy Thriller 'Child 44' (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:55:22 PM
- Steven Soderbergh Is Looking to Direct Clive Owen in Cinemax Series MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:53:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever After
Tom Cruise once again gushed to Oprah about the love in his life, but this time he joyously shared details about his life as a dad.
"Life is very good," he said on Friday's show. "Kids are growing up, love my wife ... five years that we've been together, Suri is four," he added with a wide smile.
When asked about his daughter's keen sense of fashion, he says it's all her! "She just likes to dress herself, wear whatever she wants. If she wants to wear it, she wears it."
RELATED: Happy birthday, Suri!
In fact, he adds, "She tells me what to wear."
Stalked by paparazzi since her birth, Tom says it's just part of life. "We don't make it a problem. We don't get nervous about it, we get used to it. Kate is a very relaxed person. We just do it."
He says the little girl is used to having famous parents. "She grew up on movie sets. She's excellent on the set; she tells people to be quiet. She's in it." His new film, "Knight and Day" with Cameron Diaz, opens June 25.
Meanwhile, his other kids are growing up too, with son Connor now 15. So what has he told his son about women? "He's pretty smart, so I just listen. He's got plenty of time for that. I'm just there to talk."
Asked what he wishes as a father, Tom says, "That they find out what gives them pleasure so it's not work. That they're happy. I've been fortunate to have that myself ... I wish that for them. I want them to produce in life and help society."
RELATED: See more pics of Tom
He also says they try to keep life at home as normal as possible. "They have chores ... I let them contribute."
On a typical Friday night, "We play Quick Scrabble," Tom says.
More from ET: New Pics: Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz Race into Action
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite