Tom Cruise's Lawyer Takes Aim at Another Tabloid Over Bad-Dad Article
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks6 of 14
- Photo: JAXN/GSI7 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage9 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: RG4/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
WENN -- Tom Cruise's busy lawyer has attacked another tabloid over what he insists is a "bogus cover headline." A week after Bert Fields took issue with a National Enquirer front page that suggested his client kept estranged wife Katie Holmes locked up in a "house of horrors" in Hollywood, the attorney is taking aim at Life & Style over an article that suggests Cruise has abandoned his daughter, Suri.
Ironically, the publication hit newsstands across America the day after Cruise jetted to New York from the set of his upcoming movie "Oblivion" to spend quality time with the 6-year-old.
In an email sent to news outlets on Wednesday, Fields attacks Life & Style editors for printing the story, stating, "That, as anyone knows who saw their photos together yesterday and today, is a disgusting, vicious lie." He adds, "Until this week, Tom was shooting a film on location, but he spoke to Suri every day. ... He's with Suri right now; and he was with her the day before Life & Style trumpeted their cruelly false accusation. Tom dearly loves Suri and the last thing he would ever do is abandon her."
The movie star was said to be blindsided last month when Holmes filed for divorce, insisting on primary custody of the couple's daughter. Since she filed papers, Holmes has spent every day with Suri. Before Tuesday's father-and-daughter reunion, the last time Cruise saw his daughter was on a film set in Iceland on June 16.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite